|Engine Type||2-stroke, 1-cylinder, piston reed valve|
|Bore and Stroke||45.5 x 41.6mm|
|Fuel System||Mikuni VM24SS|
|Ignition||CDI w/digital advance|
|Front Suspension||33mm leading axle conventional fork with 4-way rebound damping|
|Rear Suspension||Uni-Trak® single shock system with 4-way rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 132.2 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Ground Clearance||12.0 in.|
|Seat Height||29.9 in.|
|Transmission||6-speed, return shift|
The KX™65 motorcycle is a lightweight and high-performance closed-course minicycle that offers all the right tools for youth motocross riders getting their first taste of competitive riding.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-inch seat height
- Large 33mm inner fork tubes provide great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Engine: 2-stroke, 1-cylinder, piston reed valve, water-cooled
- Displacement: 64cc
- Bore x Stroke: 45.5 x 41.6mm
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM24SS
- Ignition: CDI w/digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 33mm leading axle conventional fork with 4-way rebound damping / 8.3 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® single shock system with 4-way rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload / 9.4 in.
- Front Tire Size: 60/100x14
- Rear Tire Size: 80/100x12
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Disc
- Frame Type: Tubular, semi-double cradle
- Rake/Trail: 27 deg. / 2.4 in
- Overall Length: 62.6 in.
- Overall Width: 29.9 in.
- Overall Height: 37.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.0 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 132.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Wheelbase: 44.1 in.
- Color Choices: Lime Green